Jammun Honey from Honey Bazzar has plenty of health and beauty benefits. Jammun or Indian blackberry has various medicinal properties while honey is rich in antioxidants that are good for the human body. In addition to improving eyesight, metabolism, and heart diseases, the product is 100% pure and naturally derived.
The characteristics of Jammun Honey:
Jammun honey is made of the nectar of the jammun flower. As compared to normal honey, it is dark in color and thick in viscosity because of the jammun ingredient present in it. You will find your taste buds in for a real treat when the sweet and bitter hints of the primary ingredients are combined. One can feel the typical jammun aroma just after opening the bottle.
What Honey Bazaar’s Jammun Honey can do for you?
- Enhances skin glow: Jammun honey is rich in Vitamin C that helps in purifying blood and results in radiant skin.
- Improves digestion: The digestive properties of jammun contribute to reducing the acidity in the stomach and combating bloating and constipation.
- Protects from infections: The biochemical components of the product kill germs and protect the body from infections that might cause colds, coughs, fever, etc.
- Aids in controlling diabetes: Jammun Honey accelerates the insulin level in the body thereby reducing the sugar level in the blood.
- Helps in weight loss: Jammun Honey contains less amount of calories and thus can be included in weight loss diet charts.
100 GRAM, 1000 GRAM, 1200 GRAM, 300 GRAM, 800 GRAM