BUY 800 Gram Litchi Honey And GET Free 80 Gram
BUY 1 KG Litchi Honey And GET Free 100 Gram
What Is Litchi Honey?
The best way to describe this pure natural Litchi Honey created from litchi blossom nectar is mild and pleasant. This honey comes straight from the beautiful litchi orchards of three Indian states: Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, and Haryana.
Our quality, antibiotic-free litchi honey is responsibly sourced and 100% authentic.
Our Litchi Honey, which comes in a practical, unique, and handy container, can aid with digestion troubles, cognitive impairments, blood circulation, and safeguarding the body from numerous diseases and ailments. It’s high in potassium and organic compounds, both of which have been linked to a variety of health advantages. So, simply pick the delectable path to health today!
What Is Litchi?
Litchi or Lychee, scientifically known as Litchi chinensis, is an energetic fruit that is high in dietary fiber, protein, proanthocyanidins, and polyphenolic components.
What Are The Uses Of Litchi Honey?
- You can add this delicious Litchi Honey to smoothies, yogurt, breakfast cereals, cake batters, and fillings.
- You can also use this litchi honey as a Spread on
- Chapatti roll
- Hot waffles
- You can use this Litchi Honey as a flavor enhancer in salad dressings, meat and veggie marinades, roasts, and grills.
- Honey has been historically used for skin rejuvenation that is why this litchi honey works greatly in a face pack too!
What Are The Health Benefits Of Litchi Honey?
Nutriwish litchi honey benefits are refreshing and solve digestion issues like loss of appetite, indigestion etc., litchi is a great source of dietary fiber, protein, and a good source of pro-anthocyanidins and polyphenolic compounds.
- Litchi honey includes several micronutrients that are important for keeping a healthy lifestyle; it also contains antibacterial, antifungal, and phytonutrient characteristics, making it a natural detoxifier for our bodies.
- Furthermore, if you have a cold or are experiencing unusual throat discomfort, take a spoonful of this Litchi honey (no more than four times per day) for immediate relief.
- Because honey is a natural laxative, you can use this litchi honey instead of the allopathic laxative you’re used to.
- Drinking litchi honey with lukewarm water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach may help you lose weight.
- Honey can also boost your energy levels and enhance your immune system if you take it in the morning or after a workout session.
- If you’re having trouble sleeping, try including litchi honey into your diet. It promotes restful sleep.
- Honey with litchi is loaded with Nutrients.
- Anticancer And Antioxidant Potentials.
- It Crystallizes Very Slowly.
- Keeps Healthy if we Consume Regularly.
- How to Use: Have in warm water or replace sugar with Nutriwish litchi honey in all your desserts, drinks and baking.
What Should Be The Doses Of Litchi Honey?
It is typically regarded beneficial to take 5-10 grams or a tablespoon of Litchi honey no more than four times each day. However, do not feed Litchi honey or any other type of honey to infants since it may disrupt their metabolism and, as a consequence, their health.
If you have diabetes, talk to your doctor about how much Litchi Honey you should take.
If you’re undergoing any type of therapy or using any kind of medicine, you should talk to your doctor before including Litchi honey into your diet.
Which Age Group Can Intake Or Consume Litchi Honey?
Our litchi is healthy for every gender and age group other than the age group of infants.
Why Litchi Honey Is 100% Pure?
Our AGMARK certified litchi honey only contains raw ethically harvested Litchi honey, which is noticeable by its natural aroma. During the careful processing and packaging procedure, we don’t introduce any extraneous aromas into the raw Litchi honey. Furthermore, our batches of Litchi honey are not passed through ultrafiltration and heating channels because many studies conducted over the last two decades have shown that ultrafiltration and heating of honey completely destroy some micronutrients as well as all delicate enzymes found in raw litchi honey.
Finally, every batch of our honey, whether litchi, mustard, Sundarban, Tulsi, or neem, is packaged in food-grade PET bottles to prevent hazardous plastic percolation into the packaged Litchi honey.
What Is The Process Of Litchi Honey?
Our batches of litchi honey are generally collected and stored during the summer season in India since the summer season, which is experienced in Bihar Haryana Uttar Pradesh during May to July, is favorable for litchi production.
The process of our litchi honey production is quite simple and natural. Our hardworking bees do the majority of our work. We expose our honey bees to our litchi orchards so that they may collect the majority of the nectar required to create litchi honey from the blossoms of litchi plants.
The Litchi honey thus produced is gathered responsibly and packed in as natural a form as feasible. We preserve the presence of delicate enzymes and pollens in our litchi honey by eliminating ultra-filtration procedures, which are commonly used to preserve the color of collected honey.
How to Buy Litchi Honey?
Buying Litchi honey from honeybazzar is a piece of cake. Here is a step-by-step instruction to show you how to easily and safely purchase Honeybazzar’s Litchi honey.
- Use the search function on our website to find Litchi Honey.
- Determine your required quantity.
- Choose how many bottles of that quantity you want.
- Press the Add to Cart button.
- Select the Cart option in the top right corner of our website.
- If you have a discount coupon, enter it here too.
- Select “proceed to checkout.”
- Fill in your billing details.
- Select the payment mode and do the payment if you choose the online payment option.
- Finally, place your order.
100 GRAM, 1000 GRAM, 1200 GRAM, 300 GRAM, 800 GRAM