BUY 800 Gram Mustard Honey And GET Free 80 Gram
BUY 1 KG Mustard Honey And GET Free 100 Gram
What is Mustard Honey?
WE DON’T USE FLAVORED HONEY IN OUR MUSTARD HONEY. Our Mustard Honey batches include 100 percent real honey made by our bees largely from the nectar of Yellow Mustard blossoms. From hive to bottle, Honeybazzar’s pure, raw Mustard honey stays unprocessed, preserving all of the enzymes, amino acids, pollens, vitamins, and trace elements found in raw honey.
This Mustard honey is created by our Beekeepers team in an agricultural field who planted his beehive on a dominating mustard plant. It has a strong flavor and numerous health advantages. The Mustard honey is then obtained in various Indian rural locations gently and responsibly, with no heating, pasteurization, filtration, or additions to the natural deliciousness inherent in raw honey.
We never use force filtration to make our Mustard Honey since it needs too much heat and destroys the advantages of the natural pollen honey. Mustard honey is fat-free, cholesterol-free, sodium-free, and gluten-free by nature.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Mustard Honey?
Mustard honey is the concoction of two nutritious foods that are honey and mustard. Both are known for their medicinal properties and health benefits. Here are some of the advantages of consuming Mustard honey in moderation:
- Consumption of Mustard honey helps in maintaining a healthy Cholesterol Level thus it can also help avert the risks of heart attacks.
- This consumption also improves Cardiovascular Health.
- Mustard honey can give quick relief to sore throat and cough.
- Mustard honey Helps in the maintenance of Glycogen level.
- Massaging with Mustard honey can give quick relief to muscle aches.
- Due to it being a hot food or having Ushna Guna, mustard honey speeds up metabolism and improves digestion.
- Treatment of Metabolism disorders, weight management, Relief from migraine and chronic arthritis, immunity enhancement, psoriasis treatment are some other benefits that are related to the consumption of Mustard Honey.
What Are the Uses of Mustard Honey?
Including mustard honey in your meals can only help your health because it includes healing characteristics. Mustard honey has a long number of health advantages, as we’ve already discussed. If you like, you can take a peek at them.
Mustard honey may be used in a variety of ways in your cooking. Consider the following:
- Drink mustard honey and lemon in warm water first thing in the morning. It will aid in the treatment of gastrointestinal issues as well as weight loss.
- If you have muscle discomfort in any part of your body, apply a thin coating of mustard honey straight to the afflicted area and leave it for 10-20 minutes.
- For cough and cold treatment, try our mustard honey with a small piece of ginger. It will provide immediate and wonderful relief.
- You can also use Mustard Honey as a spread on
- A crisp, buttered toast
- Chapatti roll
- Hot waffles
What Is The Shelf Life Of Mustard Honey?
The shelf life of our mustard honey is around 12 months.
Which Age Group Can Intake or Consume Mustard Honey?
Except for newborns, our Mustard honey is excellent for all ages. Children under the age of one should not be given this Mustard Honey.
Furthermore, if you are undergoing treatment or taking medicine, it is suggested that you consult with your doctor before consuming Mustard honey since some salts in some medicines can interact with the constituents of Mustard Honey.
Why Mustard Honey Is 100% Pure?
Our mustard honey is delicious and very nutritious, and it is ethically produced from Indian beehives that are properly farmed on organic mustard fields. This honey is 100 percent pure and natural, devoid of pesticides and antibiotics.
Pure honey does not crystallize, contrary to popular belief. Because of its high glucose ratio and high enzyme and pollen concentration, this honey naturally crystallizes. This demonstrates that it is not treated and is of a good grade.
What Is The Process Of Mustard Honey?
Our Mustard Honey is solely made from the nectar of Mustard blossoms by our small little Indian bees Apis Mellifera & Apis Cerena, and it is aged for 24 days instead of 15 days. This additional maturation aids in the development of enzyme action in mustard honey, making it healthier, more medicinal, and tastier! The mustard honey is next filtered through a massive screen to remove beeswax debris and prepare it for packing.
How to Buy Mustard Honey?
Purchasing Mustard honey from Honeybazaar is a breeze. Here is a step-by-step explanation to show you how to acquire Honeybazzar’s Mustard honey easily and securely.
- Use the search function on our website to find Mustard Honey.
- Determine your required quantity.
- Choose how many bottles of that quantity you want.
- Press the Add to Cart button.
- Select the Cart option in the top right corner of our website.
- If you have a discount coupon of Honeybazzar, then paste it here.
- Select “proceed to checkout.”
- Fill in your billing details.
- Select the payment mode and do the payment if you choose the online payment option.
- Finally, place your order.
100 GRAM, 1000 GRAM, 1200 GRAM, 300 GRAM, 800 GRAM