BUY 800 Gram Tulsi Honey And GET Free 80 Gram
BUY 1 KG Tulsi Honey And GET Free 100 Gram
What is Tulsi Honey?
Honey is referred to as Amrita, or healing nectar, in Vedic Ayurveda. However, aside from Vedic culture, other cultures such as the Ancient Egyptians, Assyrians, Chinese, Greeks, and Romans used honey to treat wounds and gastrointestinal ailments. Modern medicine has limited use of Honey since it lacks the scientific support needed to do so.
Tulsi is a powerful herb, as we all know. So, when we get a blend of these two elixirs in the form of Tulsi Honey, our distance from life-threatening ailments only widens.
Hence, make a habit of taking the therapeutic concoction of Tulsi Honey daily to safeguard your family’s health in a natural way.
The Tulsi honey we are offering at our Honeybazzar is all-natural and Anti-bacterial thus longer shelf life of our Tulsi Honey is guaranteed if it is stored with care. Our Rich in Antioxidants Tulsi Honey is High in Vitamin & Minerals. The probiotic factor of our Tulsi honey makes our Tulsi honey a natural and harmless substitute for laxatives.
Our tulsi honey treats your gastronomical disorders and strengthens your immune system to fight foreign elements like viruses or harmful bacterias entering your body.
What is Tulsi?
Tulsi, also known as Holy Basil or Ocimum tenuiflorum or Ocimum sanctum lamiaceae, is revered in Ayurvedic scriptures. Tulsi is the most important of the herbs used in Ayurveda. It is used to treat common colds and coughs, as well as bacterial and viral infections, stress, anxiety, and depression. Tulsi extract is also used to treat hair and skin problems.
Is Tulsi Honey Good For Your Health?
Our Tulsi honey is among the most trustworthy alternatives to consider when making a decision to buy Tulsi honey. It is sweet, fragrant, and provides several health and respiratory advantages to assist you in staying healthy. You don’t have to think twice about using this honey for your health because it’s unpasteurized, unheated, unprocessed, and free of artificial ingredients.
You may even take our honey to improve your metabolism, energy levels, and resistance to seasonal allergies. This honey can even help you purify your body and feel better if you consume it on a regular basis. If honey is stored properly, crystallization will not harm its natural characteristics.
Just shake it thoroughly before using and don’t put it in the refrigerator.
How Honeybazzar’s Tulsi Honey Is Made?
Our Natural Tulsi Honey is harvested by placing Bee Colonies inside a field of blossoming Tulsi blossoms. We do not include any Tulsi flavoring, extracts, or other ingredients in our honey. Our Tulsi honey has all of the properties of Tulsi because it is prepared from Tulsi blossoms.
Is Tulsi Honey Suitable For Pregnant Women?
Tulsi is known as the “Golden Remedies of Ayurveda” because of its numerous health benefits. Along with its therapeutic benefits, the Tulsi plant is highly revered in India, which is why it can be found in practically every Indian home. As a result, we’re sure you never imagined Tulsi might have any negative consequences.
But, much to our dismay, this medical plant may also have significant health concerns. Consumption of Tulsi honey, for example, is not advised for pregnant women. The compounds of Tulsi have been proved to boost the blood circulation to the uterus and pelvic region, which might produce contractions. However, there is little data to support or refute the usage of Tulsi during pregnancy. To be on the safe side, specialists advise women to discontinue using Tulsi.
Does Tulsi Honey Interfere With Blood-Thinning Medicines?
The plant is known to promote blood thinning. It’s an excellent home treatment for those who don’t want to use drugs for the same reason. Tulsi, on the other hand, may have a negative impact on the health of persons who are currently using blood-thinning medications. People who are using anti-clotting drugs should avoid it.
Can Tulsi Honey Be The Cause Of Liver Damage?
No, provided you use Tulsi honey or Tulsi sparingly. Tulsi includes the compound called eugenol, which is also found in cloves. While small amounts of eugenol can protect the liver from toxin-induced damage, high quantities can result in the following disorders:
- Liver Damage
- Fast Heartbeat
Is Eating Tulsi Good For Skin?
Tulsi improves the skin by reducing blackheads, acne, and relieving skin infections, to mention a few of its therapeutic, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory effects.
Is Eating Tulsi Honey Good For Hair?
Tulsi Honey, which is high in vitamin K and antioxidants, improves hair by boosting blood circulation and encouraging hair development, among other things. Tulsi honey, high in vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, and phytonutrients, is an excellent home treatment for hair and skin.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Tulsi Honey?
Place your faith in tradition to restore your whole health and well-being. The potent combination of Tulsi and honey in our Tulsi Honey has various health benefits. Honeybazzar’s Tulsi honey is found effective in treating the following ailments:
- Cough, cold, and throat infections
- Gastronomical disorders
- Stress, anxiety, and depression
- Mental confusion or Delirium
- Low immunity
- Headaches and migraine
- Low Stamina
- Inflammation in the body
- And more….
What Are The Uses Of Tulsi Honey?
You can consume tulsi honey in the following five ways:
- You can take our tulsi honey with lukewarm water or milk. For youngsters, a warm glass of milk with honey before bed is perfect.
- You can use our Tulsi honey in place of the sugar you use in your tea. You can also add our Tulsi honey to your green tea to enhance the remedial benefits of Green tea.
- You can use our Tulsi honey as a sugar substitute in your meals. You can use it as a topping to your bowl of cereals you take in the morning.
- You can replace the sugar you generally use to make your refreshing drinks with our Tulsi honey. Drinking our Tulsi honey with warm water and lemon every morning on an empty stomach helps in weight loss and keeps the functionality of your metabolism fault-free.
- Lastly, you can make a habit of taking 1-2 spoons of Tulsi honey directly. You can also have it anytime your throat feels itchy. Just take 1 tablespoon of our Tulsi honey whenever you feel itchiness in your throat.
What Should Be The Doses Of Tulsi Honey?
- Make a habit of consuming 5gms to 10gms of Tulsi honey twice a day.
- Simply mix 2 spoonfuls of our Tulsi honey in 100ml of warm water or warm milk and drink it before bedtime. This will strengthen your immune system and keep viral and bacterial infections at bay.
- If you’re diabetic or are taking any kind of medication, then take the advice of your doctor in this matter.
Which Age Group Can Intake or Consume Sundarban Honey?
Our Tulsi honey is suitable for every age group other than infants. This Tulsi Honey should not be given to children under the age of one.
How to Use and Store Tulsi Honey for a Long Time?
- This Tulsi honey has a deep amber hue naturally. However, you can notice a change in this hue over time since it may change over time as the honey ages but do remember that this change in hue has no bearing on the quality.
- Shake well the container of Tulsi honey before every use.
- Don’t refrigerate Tulsi honey.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Close the lid of the Tulsi honey container tightly after every use.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Any contact with moisture can deteriorate the quality of the Tulsi Honey.
- Never cook or put honey in boiling hot water. If you are making a drink of Tulsi honey and water then make sure the water is only lukewarm.
What Is The Process Of Tulsi Honey?
This pure and 100% natural Tulsi honey is made by extracting the essential oil of sacred basil leaves mixed with raw honey. To enhance nutrition content and health benefits, basil leaves are infused with honey. We only use raw honey for the process since high-processing and ultra-filtration of honey only to standardize its taste, texture and flavor destroys all the beneficial enzymes and pollen in the honey of the honey.
Why Honeybazaar’s Tulsi Honey Is 100% Pure?
Our Tulsi honey is only made from raw and organic honey that has been sourced freshly from the beehives. Moreover, the Tulsi plants we use to extract the essential oils or natural tulsi extracts are grown on our farm in an organic manner.
How to Buy Tulsi Honey?
Buying Tulsi honey from our honey bazzar is a child’s play. Here is the step-by-step tutorial to guide you of the way with which you can buy Honeybazzar’s Tulsi honey simply and securely.
- Use the search function on our website to find Tulsi Honey.
- Determine your required quantity.
- Choose how many bottles of that quantity you want.
- Press the Add to Cart button.
- Select the Cart option in the top right corner of our website.
- Enter a discount coupon if you have one.
- Select “proceed to checkout.”
- Fill in your billing details.
- Select the payment mode and do the payment if you choose the online payment option.
- Finally, place your order.
100 GRAM, 1000 GRAM, 1200 GRAM, 300 GRAM, 800 GRAM
My friends were telling me about the benefits of Tulsi Honey of honey bazaar and how it was better than the other local so called branded honey, but I didn’t believe them. Now I’ve been using it for years and I couldn’t imagine living without it.
Akash Gupta –
This honey is made from the nectar of pure, organic Indian tulsi plants. Highly Recommended
Gaurank singh –
This honey has a unique, sweet taste and aroma, helping my family in improving overall health.
Rishabh Patel –
Product is definitely good and genuine but somewhere I felt that the price is too high for the quantity supplied.
so pure and so tasty … so you can totally relax and yummy tasty and real honey
Nandini Goyal –
This is my absolute favourite honey which I can even give to my girls without hesitation! It’s absolutely pure and organic . Love it and would repurchase it again !
Varun Sharma –
Taste like no other in segment best experience…. organic honey..loved it
Kajal Chauhan –
It’s so sweet and density also very less Vs Indigenous honey.
Kapil Agarwal –
Very good quality and fresh taste.
Anokhi patel –
It tastes yummy, really feels fresh. Also I like the way it was produced. Good one
Lalit Dhakrey –
It’s so sweet and density also very less Vs Indigenous honey.
Sparsh Verma –
Taste is really good. I recommend every mother to go for it for their kids in winter.
Mohan Singh –
Great quality honey and brings in the much needed sweetness to your oats and muesli breakfast.
Deepti yadav –
Customer service team of honey bazaar is really good and checks on your feedback regularly. Must have.
Best honey I have ever had.