BUY 800 Gram Sundarban Honey And GET Free 80 Gram
BUY 1 KG Sundarban Honey And GET Free 100 Gram
What Is Sundarban Honey?
Honeybazzar’s special, exotic, and wild Sundarban honey is highly sought after throughout India. The Sundarban forest is a collection of islands in India’s Bay of Bengal. This forest is one of the world’s biggest, covering 40,000 square kilometers.
Sundarban honey is collected by our beekeepers throughout March, April and May. Sundarban honey has a dark natural color and a blended floral scent. Sundarban honey has a greater viscosity than other multifloral honey varieties. And, it has a lovely flavor as well.
What Is Sundarban?
The Sundarbans forms the world’s biggest mangrove forest. The forest comprises roughly 10,000 square kilometers, including 4,000 square kilometers in India.
The Sundarban Forest is primarily located along waterways like rivers, canals, and streams. People from Sunderbans communities have been trekking into the deep mangrove forest inhabited by the Royal Bengal Tiger to obtain the sweetest produce of the forest honey called Sundarban honey, since time immemorial.
What Are the Uses of Sundarban Honey?
You can consume Sundarban honey in the following five ways:
- You can take our Sundarban honey with lukewarm water or milk. For youngsters, a warm glass of milk with honey before bed is perfect.
- You can use our Sundarban honey in place of the sugar you use in your tea. You can also add our Sundarban honey to your green tea to enhance the remedial benefits of Green tea.
- You can use our Sundarban honey as a sugar substitute in your meals. You can use it as a topping to your bowl of cereals you take in the morning.
- You can replace the sugar you generally use to make your refreshing drinks with our Sundarban honey. Drinking our Sundarban honey with warm water and lemon every morning on an empty stomach helps in weight loss and keeps the functionality of your metabolism fault-free.
Lastly, you can make a habit of taking 1-2 spoons of Sundarban honey directly. You can also have it anytime your throat feels itchy. Just take 1 tablespoon of our Sundarban honey whenever you feel itchiness in your throat.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Sundarban Honey?
Sundarban honey is one of the world’s most valuable commodities. The advantages of Sundarban honey are numerous since it contains modest amounts of natural bee pollen, royal jelly, propolis, and bee wax.
- Sundarban honey is high in antioxidants, and it can help you burn fat if you eat it in moderation.
- It is antibacterial and antifungal.
- Sundarban honey is also high in flavonoids, which help to prevent cancer, heart disease, and asthma.
- Sundarban honey is commonly used as a home cure for sore throats, coughs, and colds.
- Sundarban honey used topically might also help you get rid of skin acne and dandruff.
- Our Sundarban honey is unfiltered, unprocessed, and unheated, which means it has all of the delicate yet nutritious enzymes and pollens needed to boost immunity, boost metabolism and aid digestion.
- Sundarban honey has high moisture content and a runny viscosity similar to water. Because of the dominant mangrove flavor, it has a caramelized brown appearance and a woody flavor. Since it is neither filtered nor put via a mechanical process, it contains tiny pollen and wax particles as well.
What Should Be The Doses Of Sundarban Honey?
Sundarban honey, in the amounts of 5-10 grams or a tablespoon, should be consumed no more than four times each day. Sundarban honey, or any other type of honey, should not be given to newborns since it might disrupt their metabolism and, as a result, their health.
If you have diabetes, talk to your doctor about a safe Sundarban Honey dose for you.
If you’re undergoing any type of therapy or on any kind of medicine, it’s best to talk to your doctor before including Sundarban honey in your diet.
Which Age Group Can Intake or Consume Sundarban Honey?
Except for newborns, our Sundarban honey is good for all ages. Sundarban honey, or any other type of honey, should not be given to newborns since it might affect their metabolism and ultimately their health.
Why Sundarban Honey Is 100% Pure?
Once a year, this honey is harvested traditionally from beehives in the remote forest region. Because there is no human interference in the production process, this wild Honey originates from a bee’s natural breeding zone and is pesticide-free.
What Is The Process Of Sundarban Honey?
Our Sundarban Honey comes from the wildflowers of West Bengal’s open mangroves. In the Sundarbans, there are many different species of bees, however, our beekeepers mostly employ apisdorsata bees for honey production. Our batches of Sundarban Honey are harvested from beehives once a year in a customary manner. This wild honey is harvested in its natural state and packaged in its purest form possible.
How to Buy Sundarban Honey?
Buying Sundarban honey from Honeybazzar is a child’s play. Here is the step-by-step tutorial to guide you on the way with which you can buy Honeybazzar’s Sundarban honey simply and securely.
- Use the search function on our website to find Sundarban Honey.
- Determine your required quantity.
- Choose how many bottles of that quantity you want.
- Press the Add to Cart button.
- Select the Cart option in the top right corner of our website.
- If you have a discount coupon of Honeybazaar then enter its code here.
- Select “proceed to checkout.”
- Fill in your billing details.
- Select the payment mode and do the payment if you choose the online payment option.
- Finally, place your order.
100 GRAM, 1000 GRAM, 1200 GRAM, 300 GRAM, 800 GRAM
Shyam sundar –
Very tasty and healthy Honey, my daughter loves the taste. Good one from the house of Honey Bazaar
Raghuveer Pratap singh –
The packaging was great. It tastes so good and fresh. It is very easy to use because of the squeeze designing of the bottle. Simply awesome product of a good brand.
Govind Kumar –
It taste really good , superb quality no sugar. I have started removing white sugar and adding honey to my diet i feel more energetic and fresh it helps me fulfilling sweetness needs of my body.
Preeti kumari –
I am writing this review after using three days. It is a very good honey. It is used to sweeten the products.
ayush gupta –
I’m using it to lose weight. We can mix honey and lemon and drink every morning which reduces our weight. The flavour is also very nice.
Quality of honey is good…. Taste really good…using if from last 1 year
Priya agarwal –
Very very nice 100% pure honey bazzar honey
Sonali goyal –
Good test highly recommended.
Disha Jain –
Once again, Honey bazzar has come up with an amazing product. This time it is honey and honestly i felt this is better than other brands like Dabur, Saffola right now in terms of quality and price. Must try !!
Simran Khan –
I felt this is better than other brands and good for your immunity.
Shiv Sharma –
If you buy this honey, you will buy it again & again because it is a daily use product, quality is good.
Nishtha Singh –
I am having this honey with lemon every morning, pure, tasty, thick and healthy at very reasonable price.
Ruchika Berry –
First of all it is from Honey Bazzar, that’s why the quality of honey is really very good. Although the container is made up of plastic but the quality of plastic is also good and leak proof. Taste of honey
pure honey, contains natural antioxidants and it is natural immunity booster
Shivanshi kushwah –
Taste is best. I received this with seal. It was leakproof. My son liked it’s taste.
Suraj Singh –
Its very flavourful and puts good use in many things. The offer is great , best packing and easy to use .
Nikita Sharma –
Good Quality Honey, Have been using Honey bazzar honey for years now.
Shushant Singh –
Very good honey very useful and healthy and most important it is pure honey and tasty honey I have ever taste must buy product
Garima kapoor –
Hey, it is very tasty and reasonable. It taste is like as an original. I really love it with natural effect actually.
Satyam Kannojiya –
I can personally assure you that this honey is very pure and good because I have also tested it at home and also there are no chemicals mixed. Must buy.